VIRUS ON DML...last comment

From: Kevin Hoegen \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 23:03:50 EDT

Dustin, WPG, and any other member interested:

As a loyal DML member since 1999, I am willing to give alittle back to the
list. As this thread should be dead, I am gonna be very brief.

Latest fully functional "TRIAL" version of 2001 AV software.

plus

"TRIAL" software crack

equals

:-)

I will only mention this once. I shall provide to fellow DMLers some
interesting information I have "reviewed" over the web. If you have
interest, email me direct with " AV crack" as the subject line. The
information that I shall provide is given free of charge and is meant to be
reviewed for information purposes only. I do not condone any actions which
appear in any shape or form as illegal or immoral or in any way is
suggestive of software piracy...I do feel however that in this day and
age...its amazing what is available ove the net!

DML content: information provided exclusively to DML members....membership
has its rewards.

I shall only be providing this info for 24 hours...

Later

--
Kevin
99 Solar Yellow Magnum S/T