Off-topic(kind of) A/C compressor clutch

From: Kevin (ksmith@korea.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 07:00:09 EDT

Ok folks. I need to change the a.c compressor clutch pulley assembly, and I
can't find any manuals on how to do so. I need your assistance. Can someone
tell me if the pulley assembly can be swapped out on the compressor, and are
any special tools needed. I have a new compressor, but I would like to just
swap out a pulley with bad bearings vs. spending more money for evacuation,
and re-servicing? All responses welcome. Thanks a lot.