Re: Subject: RE: GIBSON GROUP BUYS PRICES

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 16:34:19 EDT

Smokindakota:
"If you are interested in purchasing a kit, email me and I will direct you
to our SECURE online ordering."

Stephen Cecil:
"You mean the online ordering service that emailed me back my CC# and
expiration date in an unencrypted email? ;)

"No problems with that order, but that is hardly what I would call secure."

Smokindakota:
"It has changed and everything is done with Miva Merchant e-commerce
software on a secure server."

Simple Yes or No question: Are CC#s still being sent via unencrypted email?
I didn't see that answered. We have a secured site here at work but it
doesn't send encrypted email (no sensitive information is sent in said
emails).

I'm not trying to trash anyone, I've ordered from Steven and was happy with
the service. I just want to know if my CC number will be sent,
unenctrypted, back to me via email.