Re: Subject: RE: GIBSON GROUP BUYS PRICES

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 17:30:22 EDT

The internet is still a "learning experience" even for the large corporations.
Secure Credit Card ordering has come a long way...in the last year...and that
one order doesn't constitute such "flames" on the DML.

While Steve and I have had our little "Price Wars"...I'll back him up 100% on
the ordering issue. He noticed it and changed over to a more secure system.
Steve isn't the one to blame on this...the service he was using is. Same goes
for me...if I have a problem with the secure ordering, and they don't fix it
(or they won't fix it anytime soon), I'll drop them and find someone who will
support my business needs.

- Bernd