Re: Re: Mother's Day

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 23:03:23 EDT

My mother has a wide-trac Grand Prix GTP. She works at the high school I
graduated from. We used to race to school every morning, usually because we
were both late! She wastes me everytime.

Chris DeCrease
97 V6 Sport 4x4(mine)
2000 Pontiac TA(wife's)
2001 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (on the way)(definatly mine!)
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/chrisnlisa00