Found Sumthin' Cool!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 23:40:33 EDT

I found a dude in the mall near me that custom makes stickers and
license plate frames, and does an awesome job!! He cuts the message from
a decal and puts it on a frame, and it takes only 10 mins!! Anyways, I
went there today to get another frame made for a club I'm in. These are
the heavy chrome smooth frames. I asked him about maybe a group
discount, he said yes, so if we get 10 in, they'll be only $22 each, and
20 will be $17 each. Otherwise, they're $25 each. Still a good deal, as
everyone at work thought I paid like $35-$40 for mine. These look real
sharp!! The frames can say anything you want, and be in any type. Ask
Chris Oertell, he took a pic of mine and if he ever gets off his lazy
tail, he'll post it for us all to see and decide. He makes those vinyl
decals as well, but I haven't yet to discuss those. Please lmk via
private email. I'll give it some time to get the orders in.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm