RE: attn bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 01:09:48 EDT

No flashes available for the 97 V6's. If it's not from a 5-Speed (and early
model '97), there's no way to get rid of the rev-limiter or speed-limiter on
it.

The Superchips ICON and IAT Adjuster work very well together in conjunction
with the stock PCM to get some more fuel and timing changes out of it...but
nothing available (yet) for the speed limiter.

- Bernd