Re: Window Tinting: Any Suggestions?

From: Tom (whizbang17@home.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 02:10:06 EDT

     I did mine this weekend. Take my advice, pay to have it done
professionally. The DIY approach is adequate, but I know where the
inmperfections are and that bugs me more than anything. If you care
about your truck (and I'm sure you do), it might be well worth the money
to have it done by people who know what they're doing, and you can get
your money back if it looks like crap. Plan on an entire day if you
want to do it yourself.

       Max_N2
       95 Dakota Sport 2WD
       3.9 V6 Short Bed, 75K Miles