Truck Fixed... NOT!!! Need help!!

From: Jessica Snyder (heartbeatz28@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 10:00:43 EDT

The Oh-so-wonderful service dept at my dealer said that our 4x4 is fixed,
and we could pick it up... So I did... My friend was taking a trip with it
to michigan, supposing to leave last night, however the truck never made it
home to get packed.

I paid cash for the repairs, as the damage was done off-roading. So I know
the warranty doesn't apply...

We have to take it back in to them to get RE-Fixed. I know the dealer is
going to try and hassle us about this truck, etc... What can we do? As far
as Repairs, Money, and a vehicle to drive goes.

I have had similar problems with one of my other trucks, and the dealer paid
the rest of the repairs, and the cost of the rental vehicle, since
originally, I didn't need my truck.

Any suggestions, or does anyone know what has to be done?

Muchly appreciated,
Jessica