Re: Viper Hood Emblem for 2000 Dakota?

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 11:34:32 EDT

How do they not fit? Too big, too small, wrong shape? I think the front
and rear viper emblems are different sizes.

You know what else would be cool. Shave the tail gate handle and put
another viper emblem in it's spot. buhuwahaha. You'd better be hella fast
though.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at