Re: Viper Hood Emblem for 2000 Dakota?

From: Adam H (golfcartguy@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 15:29:22 EDT

Hey Batman,

    Thanks for the opinion and all, but I'm not trying to rice it out or
anything. Just a nice viper on the front, some clear corner lenses, dark
tinted windows, dual catback out the rear (sorry bout the coffee can), etc.
But like ya said, it's about preference.

btw, What do you drive (dak-batmobile??) ;)

Adam

"Batman" <batphreak@zombieweb.com> wrote in message
> Yeah....than add a great big 'ole coffe can muffler out the back, some
crazy fly wheels that are way more than a truck needs, maybe some RSX and
other three letter acronym stickers. Sounds like a crazy cool
truck....maybe even be a candidate to join with these guys:

> http://www.geocities.com/icyhotstunaz/index.html
>
> It's your truck dude, but I tell ya' one thing. More people will make fun
of you for having a Viper emblem on it than will think it's cool....unless
of course you shove a Viper drive-train under it. That would be something
most definitely cool.