Re: RE: tire question

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 14:58:55 EDT

Mine gets a rock solid 8.2 mpg in the city and 12.7 on the hwy!!!!!
i think it has allot to do w/ the bigger tires and that long skinny pedal..
;-)
Hop..
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,3923 Autolite plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak