Re: Re: Injector flow rates

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 15:37:58 EDT

And for those who claim that they can't adjust the A/F mixture under boost to a
proper 11.7-12.0:1 with the 24# injectors, check out what we did with Richards
SLT (with Mopar PCM) and the IAT Adjuster. It CAN be done....without expensive
reprogramming (results will vary slightly). We did it on Richards, my truck,
and on a '99 R/T with 24# injectors and the stock PCM.

- Bernd