Re: Stock Exhaust Removal Blues

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 16:52:17 EDT

We used a dremel to cut the top exhaust pipe (that way it could be tack
welded and clamped back together if need be) right behind the little dimple
at about the area where the clamp was. The one behind the muffler came off
clean but the one behind the cat needed a little help by prying with a
screwdriver to flare it out some.

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9L V6 Auto 3.55 LSD