Re: Slow day so how about a DML survey

From: hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 21:56:45 EDT

I've got 99,932 on mine. in the first year i put around 52k on it.
No mods the first year other than a flomaster cat back.
repairs:
1:repainted and buffed areas of body where the paint looked shatty
right after delivery."dealer fix"
2: Had door aligned on drives side "making sqeaking sound" first 1,000
miles."dealer fix"
3. Fuel sending unit went out @ 36,980 "3/36 warranty =(" "dealer fix"
4: brake pad broke loose from backing and chewed up rotor 38,000
5:rear end bearings went out @ 56,000 "dealer fix"
6: rear end blew up! 3,000 miles later "dealer fix in another town w/o my
dak for over a month"
7:replaced ac evaporator coil 92,000
8: replaced TPS 97,000
9: replaced O2 sensors 99,000
The folowing need to be done:
1: replace stearing box,and intermediate shaft.
2: ball joints and tie-rod ends
Thats all i can think of other than tires, brakes and shocks.
Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
MSD 8.5wires,Accel Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Auotlite 3923's,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau,
And a NEW DML STICKER!!...
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak