Re: Slow day so how about a DML survey

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 20:13:55 EDT

I had 256,538 miles on my V6, 1991 CC DAK before I sold it. Everything was
original, and stock, except for normal repairs (alt, belts, ...) I was still
getting 19mpg WITH tha A/C on when I sold it. Boy i miss her.. wish i never
traded her in for a new one. Oh well. I know someone bought it and from
what i have heard from the sales rep that i went through, they love it and
its still going strong! MOPAR!

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm