RE: Seating options for Gen II RC

From: Robertson (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 07:26:26 EDT

I also have a gen II that I installed Daytona buckets in and if anything
they reduced leg clearance because the back of the seat is thicker. I'm
only 5' 8" and I have the seat set almost all the way back. Even with the
bench you can't get more leg room because the seat back comes in contact
with the back of the cab.

Dave R
92 Dak 5.2