Muff Doctor

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 08:25:25 EDT

That would be the kind of pic that Car & Driver would print. They get
some pretty funny road and roadside signs in their letters section.
Generally, they are better than Yate's column. (It "cracks" you up, huh?,
me , too) ;^)

Richard in SA
On Tue, 15 May 2001 23:18:31 EDT ABeerCan@aol.com writes:
> NO! I'm not kidding! I was driving around Starkville today and
> found these
> shops right next to each other! I almost wrecked my Dakado b/c I
> was
> laughing so hard!! It still cracks me up just thinking about it. I
> will try
> to get my hands on a digital camera tomorrow and take some pics of
> it!
>
> The other Will

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.