Now: Louisville DML'ers Was: Muff doctor

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 14:27:03 EDT

Steve,
  You are correct. I started to post that myself. Do you live in
Louisville? There is one other DML'er that I'm sure lives in Louisville and
a couple who live very close in Bardstown. I briefly discussed recently
with one about the possibility of having a DML meet in Louisville....maybe
down at Ohio Valley if someone wanted to race. Just some thoughts.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/