Re: Also spanked an RT

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 13:32:44 EDT

Where's "here"? I've seen some of those yellow daks with black stripes,
very cool combo. I'm inspired to put some dark grey "shelby" stripes down
my black dak, or maybe one of those vertical stripes on the sides of the
bed. But like the viper emblem, I've got to get faster first.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm