Re: Who makes the best fiberglass lid?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 14:11:11 EDT

I'm still working on the leaks with this one. On the first one I had, I had
gotten the leaking stopped, except for a few drops that ran down the front
bed wall under the hinges when exposed to rain for more than about 10 hrs at
a time. I'm just about there with the new one. When I was at their place,
there was a guy getting one on his black quad cab, and I thought it looked
really nice.Matched pretty good, but don't be fooled into thinking that the
finish is smooth-it is a fiberglass mat. I like the way it looks, and the
black is holding up real well. Like I said, check my website for pics of
mine. I went to their place to get my 2nd one, but the first one I had
shipped and it came truck freight for about $50. That was shipped to a
"terminal" (got any friends with a business???), otherwise to ship it to the
house it would've been like $80. I have their carpet bedliner and love it,
too!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Chuong Nguyen" <dester223@hotmail.com>

Is there anyway to stop the leaking? Also, what color is your truck? The
new fiberglass lid comes in a "gloss black" or something? and I was
wondering how well that matched mopar's black paint on the 97+ models. How
much was shipping??
-Chuong