Re: My 2k QC dakota pictures

From: Dakota R/T QC (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 14:29:56 EDT

Its say R/T Quad cab.
I am an R/T wanna be i guess. I originaly was going to get an R/T but
along came my daughter and thats all she wrote. I needed the 4 doors for
the baby seat.
So i forgot to mention in my truck stats that it has an eddie baur infant
car seat to dress up the interior. LOL.
One other change in the stats was i got the Intense performance Stage II
intake instead of the Volant.
Made a big differnece.