Re: Viper Hood Emblem for 2000 Dakota?

From: Adam H (golfcartguy@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 17:14:39 EDT

I understand now where you're coming from....

SVT Cobra with a baby V-6..that is ridiculous especially if ya try racing
people at the street corners alot. I'm not much into racing, just dressing
it up like you said. I'll see how it looks (i think it'd be nice on an
intense blue painjob....not so sure about other colors other than red maybe)
and if it looks good, I'll post a link to some pics.

Adam

"Batman" <batphreak@zombieweb.com> wrote in message
> It's somethin' like that.
>
> '99 CC 4x4 5.2L 5spd sprt wht
> 10" X 2.75" K&N Open Element
> Turbo II muffler
>
> I got clear corners on the front as well....gotta have some dress up
stuff....I just think a Viper emblem is going a little bit far. My roommate
just recently ordered a 2001 SVT Cobra, he's on a couple Cobra owners
message boards and stuff. He showed me a string of messages on there that
this guy with a little V6 car was asking them how he could get his hands on
some Cobra emblems to stick on his little thing. Those guys fried him like
you wouldn't believe. Like I say do what you wish man, but I I would think
adding an old Rams head hood ornament would be something most people would
respect more.