DO NOT BUY FROM AUTOBAHN-Z-MOTIVE---MUST VENT!!!

From: AMCXPRESS@aol.com
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 17:44:08 EDT

I ordered a roll pan from them on 4/30/01. They assured me it was in stock
and it would ship from California on 4/30/01. 5 to 7 days from Calif to
Jersey. OK.
On 5/8/01 I called to see what the status was and to get a tracking number.
Was told it was a custom order that was placed and it shipped on 5/7/01. I
told them what the sales rep told me and they told me that was not true. I
told them I was going to refuse the order and they told me there was a
restocking fee and a re shipping fee. I told them I would wait and see when
it was going to arrive. I was then hung up on by the "Manager".
Today, 5/16/01, 16 days after I placed the order I am told that I cancelled
the order on 5/9/01. This is not true I said. Even so, if I did cancel the
order and it was shipped on 5/7/01 how did they get it back from UPS two days
into transit? I asked this and they told me it happens all the time. He could
not provide me with the tracking number now either. I told him I got hung up
on the last time I called and he said it was for cursing. I told him I did
not curse and I record my conversations for that reason. He hung up on me
when I told him that.
I called my credit card company and sure enough there is a charge for the
item on my account. That's another fight.
Stay away from these people. Bad business practices.

amcxpress