Re: Hello Everyone - New To The List

From: Adam R. Bursell (a.bursell@snet.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 20:51:34 EDT

Thankyou.
    I will say this much about dealers (I hope not to offend any others that
are on here) ... It is extremely hard. I had to walk out of more than one
in the final stages of ordering as they tried to tack stuff on and backed
out on their original claims and such. Finally, I went into the last dealer
and didn't even bother with anything except giving him the paperwork and
telling him to match the number I wanted or I was leaving, thankyou very
much. By my calculations it works out to $7.00 below invoice. I thought I
did well.

Adam