Re: Fog Light Guard & Tires

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 09:24:59 EDT

Jim,
    I have not seen any. I cracked one of mine at 3200 miles. Watch out for
water getting in it now. Super Glue will seal the crack but you have to apply
just along the crack with a tootkpick and wipe off fast. Kind of scary to do.
     A guy told me he bought a windsheild repair kit that he used on his.
Less than $15 at the parts house. The cost to replace one is close to $80 per
lite. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>