Re: Quarter mile times

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 15:58:32 EDT

My best was 16.0 at 83 mph with a Quick D Intake and Dynomax exhasut. Had a
full tank of gas and 300 lbs or junk in the bed. I know i can hit high
15's. Not too bad with the 5.2, being a 4x4, and running 31's.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com