dakota collision

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 23:19:00 EDT

As I was on my way to work today, I was forced to take a short cut due to
road construction. I was turning out of my sub-devision when all the sudden
I hear screaching tires and a POS white car flying towards me ( even though
it was probably 35 mph) She slammed into the back of my 95 Dakota! I could
see that she was pretty upset so I calmly got out and told her to move over
to the side of the road so that we wouldn't block traffic. After we
exchanged insuranse info I went home to inspect my truck. The rear bumper
was bent about 2" down on the right side. That caused a bend in my new TFX
split rear exhaust and the frame is bent a bit. After I turned my engine
off, it took foue tries to get the key out because I couldn't shift out of
drive. at high speeds my truck pulls a little to the right and before it
was to the left.

Anyways, thanks for letting me vent because i'm pretty pissed about this.

geoff