Re: Throttle Body

From: Ncfisher@aol.com
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 23:14:04 EDT

At the site truckperformance.com.It was for my model year so im not worried
about that.And also this month there is no sales tax which makes it a better
deal.I am in the planning stage myself and was looking around to get an idea
of what was available.and with the site offering no sales tax this month i
was thinking of either going with the tb or with the 1.7 roller
rockers.Depending on which is the better investment.late this year the block
is going to be bored .60 over and im adding a turbo.i figured the tb would be
better but let me hear some ideas.

Chris
Raleigh, NC
95 3.9 Blue Dak