Re: Re: Re: Quarter mile times

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 21:22:48 EDT

I had amsoil synthetic 10w30 in it and a z-tube at the time. Since then,
magnaflow muffler but stock tail pipe, 68mm TB, a jet stage II chip, and NGK
iridium plugs. Its fast for what it is, the auto tranny is responsive but
really sucks at WOT, and even 3/4 throttle. I wish I had the 3.92's esp.
with the 31x9.5 16" tires. I'm still kicking myself for ordering the
multislushie trans.
My 92 318 4x4 auto was more fun for sure, I ran a best 15.36 at 91 mph. That
was with 235 75 r15 BFG trailmaker tires.
I had a lot of better mods on that one though.
Boog