Re: 13 second n/a R/Ts

From: Alan Short (rashort@swbell.net)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 15:01:28 EDT

> S Tim Berry, 14.5s. Are you on crack? the ay it runs I am expecting at
> least low LOW 14s, R/Ts with much less have hit the 13s. not to start
> trouble, but had to say those things :)

> You put it down at any speed and you feel Gs!
> Put the pedal down anywhere below 50 MPH and spin the tires. I love this
> setup, totally different truck now!
>
> Brian

So Brian/Ryan,
Besides Charles Smith and Mike Catlin, who else has a 13 second n/a R/T?
I'm just curious, 'cause I can't think of any...

Spin the tires at 49 mph?
WOW, that sounds like it WILL hit 13's!
Speaking of 13's, did it rain out the track? Were y'all going to London
or another one?

I anxious to see some video of your 13 second runs.

Alan S.