Another slow DML day...

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 21:41:44 EDT

Hey, DML,
 It's another slow day & I figger it must be the nicer weather keepin all of
ya away from your puters & out spiffin up the DAKS. I hadda help a bud build
a deck today, so the DAKSY didn't get too much of my attention...
Anyway for those of you who wanna "drop" your DAKS, this month's (July
actually) Sport Truck mag has a pretty detailed "drop" procedure, done on a
2K DAK with a Hotchkis Kit & custom-tuned Bilstein shocks...
Looked fairly straight forward & if the DAKSY wasn't a 4X4, maybe I'd do it
for handling reasons...
One thing in the article confused me tho...WTF is a "canyon carver?"
Western US terminology?
I hafta be truthful here...Upstate NY has no canyons, we got gorges, so if
we install the Hotchkis do we get a "gorge gouger?"
L8R,

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )