RE: RE: <really really offtopic> WAS neon economy

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 07:42:50 EDT

I used to work in a pizza hut when I was in high school. cups are about 2
to 3 cents and fountain drinks cost maybe 2 to 3 cents to fill each cup.
>From what I remember of the profit schemes. You sell the food for about 50
to 100 percent profit and the drinks for that outrageous profit then you
offer the 99 cent cheese burger for with a "purchase of a medium drink."
That way you look like your having a sale but your not. Your just making
the profit off the combination. Hell it cost about a nickel to make 5
gallons of tea. I agree with you though too. That's why I drink water when
I go out. Got tired of paying a buck fifty for tea hat was so weak it was
nothing more then brown water.