Stuff for sale...

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 19:07:03 EDT

I have 2 Electronic Digital Gauges for sale. Never used still in the box

1st, Electronic Digital Transmission Temperature Gauge, Name brand is
Ultragege. range of 0 to 300 deg. 2 and 1/16" diameter, dimmer, Hi limit
warning. DON't cook your tranny!!! (need sender unit) Jegs Catalog
#280-A021E061N.

2nd, Electronic Digital Voltmeter Gauge, Name brand is Ultragege. range 6-18
volts, 2 and 1/16" diameter, dimmer, (no sender unit needed) Jegs Catalog
#280-A000E060N

Can be seen in Jegs catalog under "gauges". I'm asking $50 for both Plus
shipping. If no one here wants them I'll put them on e bay. I got and billed
for a 2nd set and don't need them. I mounted a Transmission Temperature Gauge
in my Dak and it works great. I'll post Pict's on my site later this week.

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!