RE: RE: Re: 13 second n/a R/Ts

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 20:43:50 EDT

I was talking to a couple guys from Norfolk and I think they said it's IHRA.
The actual name is Mountain Parkway Motorplex (located right off the Daniel
Boone parkway in Clay City). Their website is;
http://www.mtparkwaymotorplex.com/ We both have colorbindness, it's
genetic. I think his actual numbers a little different, and i think have a
stinmatism, and he doesn't. Sucks, but oh well. I sm happy these things
work well, but it would be nice to see things like this without sunglasses.
Can't wait to get back, If things go right I just may be taking brian
eavestruck (then MY truck) to the trackj then too :)

    Brian