Re: Confusing road signs

From: STINFO (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 23:57:46 EDT

I don`t know,are local department of highways trying
to make subliminal statements with road signs,or just
trying to confuse people?

ROTFLMAO! Steve, that was great! Thanx for the humor at the end of a lonngggg day...

True story: My Mom & Dad were driving along a local road here in upstate NY when Mom saw a sign indicating "SURVEY AHEAD."
 Mom asked Dad, " How come they never ask us anything?" (Honest!) She wasn't a Blonde...but does strawberry blonde count?

DAK content: got free replacemant SillBlkades on Friday...tried using soap & water to get em to stop streaking, but no go. E-mailed the company (thanx, Andy!) & they replaced em under their 5-year warranty!