Re: 3.9 power programer?

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 00:40:03 EDT

I think Jon means is don't buy the Jet for a 5.2L. From what I've heard it
works on a V6 and I know it works well on a 4.7L.

Resetting the computer I think is just theory. I haven't reset the computer
with the chip on for 10,000miles, when I took it off a couple of weeks ago
(going to the dealer) I could definitly tell it was gone.

Jay W