SoCal Shows this last weekend - REPORT!

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 00:45:29 EDT

Hey All! Saturday's Speed Zone get together went great as usual. Jim
H. was beat up on during the slick trac after punishing some younger
drivers!! Pinkley came over late, but put in a 39.02 sec Grand prix run
and blew everyone else out. Small group of 10 trucks, but it was fun.

Sunday was a bit more interesting. This was the SoCal California Truck
Jamboree. 360 trucks, cars and SUVs. All wildly modified in the truely
SoCal style. George Caley and Will were there along with 4 other
Dakotas. The DACUDA was an early second in the mild custom full size
category. Left early so don't know if we won. Did get to park the
truck all day across the isle from California Customs with two models
(more silicon than body fat!) in tiney-tiny bikinis! Was fun watching
the reactions of the crowd as the blond went through some gyrations on
the trailer ladder and posed. Just eye candy without any IQ points!
LOL. Still was fun. Nothing but slammed, air bagged, wildly painted
trucks. Sort of fun. nice day at least.

Don't forget that next month on the third Sat of the month, we will be
at SpeedZone again. Then the Inland Mopars Show on the 24th in Yucaipa,
CA. mark your calendars.
TTYL

Jim Harmon
DACUDA