Re: 3.9 power programer?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 09:50:52 EDT

Actually,
I bought one for my V6 and it killed my engine. It ran
porrly and killed it many times when I went racing
with it. It even did it in the staging lanes, but like
Jon said, it is a gamble. I would wait till you do all
the things you want to the engine before you try the
chip, if at all. Do the usual exhaust, intake, TB,
roller rockers, IAT, and even ignition before even
considering the chip. The money you spend on the chip
could go towards something that actually works. :O)

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274