RE: RE: Neon SRT is a GO again...

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 10:33:17 EDT

Not really! Honda already working on a SI Civic Honda with a 200 plus HP.
Suzuki has a blown all-wheel track small lightweight UT with 245HP. The
Steeda Focus is already pushing around 235HP with a Stage II turbo.

It 'tis' the season for the small compacts again.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)
PSD, MCTSSA