RE: 5.9 availability

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 10:40:59 EDT

John, those numbers are only there not to disturb the R/T advertisement and
owners. The real truth is the dyno, John. Put both trucks on the Dyno Jet
and you will see that they both pull almost the same at the wheel. The only
exception is the 4.7 pulls the TQ through out the RPM range versus the R/T
quick TQ duration.

Why would ChryCo do this? MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know, I have done it on my truck and did a comparo and the results are
there to prove it.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)