Re: 3.9 power programer?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 10:55:10 EDT

I had contacted Jet a few times on the chip, they told
me to send it in so they could "test" it and make the
neccesary repairs and such. I got it back, and it did
the exact same thing. So, I returned it and had to pay
a restocking fee to do so. I didn't care, I just
didn't want something that would kill my engine. I
don't know if I'm going to try it again, now that I
have a few more mods done, but not anytime soon.

G.~