more stuff FS

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 12:21:29 EDT

Well, since the motor and tranny are on the auction block, I figure all the
stuff I bought for it should be too. So, here goes:

- MSD 6A ignition system, brand new in box, $100
- MSD Blaster SS coil, also brand new, <e-mail for price>
- Dynomax Hi-Flow Cat 3" in and out, new, $80
- Set of Taylor SpyroPro plug wires for 95 318 Dak, new, blue, $25
- Gibson muffler (3" in , Dual 2.5" out) and tips, used, $75
- Set of Mopar Performance Valve Spring retainers, new, $45
- FlexALite M230 dual 12" pusher Electric Fan w/AC relay, new in box,
<e-mail for price>

I've also got assorted wiring harnesses and sensors and parts layin' all
over the place, so e-mail me if you need anything cuz' I just might have it
=)

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net