RE: Re: Fast and the Furious (offtopic)

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 12:36:53 EDT

Yeah, seems like they used a Charger to make a direct attack at the V8 RWD
Domestics. It is a pretty good choice afterall, what represents the setup
better than a highly modified CHarger R/T. It's really dumb, but I will see
it, and I will sigh and laugh and cuss until they kick me out. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Watch me burn da tirez and whip dis Pro-Street Charga!