RE: Now towing capacity (Was 5.9 availability)

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 14:04:13 EDT

Well, I hate Mags, but when MT tested their first Durango R/T it ran .2
quicker in the quarter and 0-60. ANd the 4.7 had lighter wheels plus no
running boards too, and the 5.9 was still faster. They were using their
quickest times outta all the 4.7s they tested BTW.

Also, 5.9s do NOT have to have premium fuel except in the Durango R/T and 98
Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Used 87 till Performance PCM.