RE: Bernard tie down?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 21:07:43 EDT

Ahem: Bernd (No "a" in the name...never has been.) ;)

They're not really home-made...just mounted differently. They're your
run of the mill "Hidden" Tie-Downs (looks like a "T" than folds down
into the chrome bracket). All I did was mount them on the top/side of
the bed with some longer bolts and aircraft nuts. I've strapped down
many different objects (including a refrigerator, washer, and dryer -
moving a buddy), and they held up just fine.

- Bernd