Re: New DAK 4.7 MPG Report

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 23:14:55 EDT

I hate to say this but my 2001 Grand Cherokee 4.7 Auto Gets 25 mpg by the
overhead console at 60 mph if the road is level and no headwind. It has done this
since day 1! Also put synthetic oil any time you choose. Many cars come with it
from the factory. I put it in my 99 R/T at 500 miles and now at 30k there is no
oil usage between changes even at 5k miles. Using Amsoil 0W30