RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Fast and the Furious (offtopic)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 09:22:09 EDT

 I can still buy a used Viper and due the same as you and push well over
1000HP (mild that is), drive it to work everyday, and do over 180MPH plus
where the Supra would burn up at that speed. Again, no comparison here to
look at.

Yet, I have to say, Toyota is looking into a super sport car but the price?
Try around 140K....for 400HP.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)