Re: Alternator pulley

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 16:03:07 EDT

The easiest way would be to remove the alternator and take it down to your
local gas station/auto shop. Have them remove it with the impact gun and
install the new one.

You can remove it manually but requires that someone help hold the alternator
pulley from moving (with the belt preferred...not their hands).

- Bernd