Updating my site and need links

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 18:58:00 EDT

Hey everybody,

I am in the process of updating/revising/wondering-what-the-heck-I-did-that-for and stuff to my website.

I would like to have a links page that doesnt go to commercial sites, so if you have a personal page with info and pics about your Dakota or other nice automotive wonders, please email me ***OFFLIST*** with your address and (if you want) a quick summary of the site or page you wish to show.

Please also mention if you would put a link to my site on yours.

thanks :)

Mike Styer
http://www.geocities.com/geek_farm
http://www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html